Terms and Conditions
This document directs you to PayMint’s terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). These Terms and Conditions relate to the use and access of PayMint’s mobile application (“App”). PayMint is a company specializing in easy cashless payments, a strong payroll management system and provides businesses with fringe benefits for employees (“Services”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before agreeing to them; or accessing, or using the App and Services. These Terms and Conditions govern your access or use of the App and Services in Egypt, including, but not limited to, the collection, storage, transfer and sharing of personal data, confidentiality, intellectual property ownership, third-party interactions, and indemnification.
By using the App and Services you agree that you are a user of the App (“User”) and that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
“Terms and Conditions” has the meaning given in the introduction.
“App” has the meaning given in the introduction.
“Services” has the meaning given in the introduction.
“User” has the meaning given in the introduction.
- User Acknowledgements
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you shall acknowledge the following:
- Any documents, contracts or forms executed by you, at PayMint’s headquarters or by electronic means shall be considered an integral part of these Terms and Conditions, supplementary and complementary to its provisions. PayMint has the right to modify these Terms and Conditions without permission from Users.
- Your use of the App is considered an express consent to browse the content herein and to legitimately use the offered services. You do not have the right to use this App for any illegal or unlawful purposes or for any purposes other than those the App has been created and designated for.
- PayMint does not provide any warranties with respect to the following:
- the compatibility of the App with all or any hardware or software, which you may use; and
- that the App will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of electronic bugs, or other harmful components.
- PayMint may close your account, restrict your use permanently or temporarily or cancel your registration on the App if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Minors under the age of 16 are prohibited to register as a User of this App and are not allowed to transact or use the App.
- You must retain a copy of transaction records, merchant policies, and rules.
- You must maintain accurate account information, including personal identification, a valid email address and any information required by PayMint, from time to time.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password and other account information confidential.
- PayMint’s App designs, buttons, icons, photographs, artwork, graphics, etc. and all the rights associated therewith are not subject to:
- sell, lease or sub-license materials from PayMint; and
- copy, republish or redistribute PayMint’s content.
- PayMint does not have control over the IT security measures applied to the smart device of the User to access the App, which measures may affect the service.
- If the User inserts an incorrect password multiple times, the User will be restricted from using the App entirely for a specific time as per the security rules by PayMint .
- Changes in Terms and Conditions
We may amend these Terms and Conditions to reflect changes in our practices, or as required by the applicable law. If we do so, we will post those changes to this page and send an internal notification accordingly. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our Terms and Conditions. This policy was last modified on December 2022
- Salary advance
PayMint will be responsible of delivering the user request of salary advance to his company through the app, however PayMint will not be responsible of any transfer delay or rejection by the company.
Salary advance conditions/fees varies and relying on the contract between PayMint and user’s employer.
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 30%. The rate may change and is subject to bank terms and regulations.
- Refund Policy
We at PayMint are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience when using our services. However, we understand that sometimes things don’t go as planned, and a refund may be necessary. This refund policy outlines our guidelines and procedures for refund requests for our payroll payment, payouts transfer and online bill payment services.
- Payroll Payment and Payouts Transfer Services
If you have made a payment or transfer using our payroll payment and payouts transfer services and believe that there has been an error or issue with the transaction, please contact us immediately to request a refund. Refunds will be processed within  business days after the request has been received.
- Online Bill Payment Services
If you have made a payment using our online bill payment service and believe that there has been an error or issue with the transaction, please contact us immediately to request a refund. Refunds will be processed within  business days after the request has been received.
- Conditions for Refunds
Refunds will only be issued if the following conditions are met:
- The customer has made a payment or transfer using one of our services.
- The customer has contacted us within  days of the transaction date to request a refund.
- The transaction was not completed due to an error on our part.
- The customer has provided all necessary information and documentation to support the refund request.
We do not offer refunds in the following situations:
- If the customer has made a payment or transfer using one of our services and the transaction was completed successfully.
- If the customer has made a payment or transfer using one of our services and the transaction was cancelled or requested to cancel by the customer after it has been processed.
- Limitation of Liability
PAYMINT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM ANY OF ITS ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL PAYMINT’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED [INSERT AVERAGE BALANCE IN CUSTOMERS WALLETS WITH NO LESS THAN THIRTY THOUSAND] EGYPTIAN POUNDS.
- Data Protection
PayMint will not disclose, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless it was expressly agreed upon, for more information please check https:// paymint-eg.com/privacy-policy
- Legal Information
- The company name is PayMint for Electronic Payments, the head office address is at Corniche El-Nile St., Arcadia Mall, Tower A.
- PayMint’s App designs, buttons, icons, photographs, artwork, graphics, etc. and all the rights therein, are exclusively owned and controlled by PayMint.
- Effective Date
These Terms and Conditions are deemed effective as of their acceptance by the User.
- Contact Us
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy and security. If would like to update, modify, opt-out or remove your details please contact us at +201550089053 or firstname.lastname@example.org.