This service provided through the APP is provided at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform customers and visitors and get their consent regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information upon using our service.
What information do we collect and use?
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our App, subscribing to our services or promotions and corresponding with us or responding to a survey or marketing communication via e-mail or helpline, surf our App, or participating in another App feature. This may include, but is not limited to, information such as your name, address, phone, email address, postal address, national ID card, photograph of you, username and password, bank details, credit card information or other information. (“Personal Data” or “Personal Information”). You may, however, visit our App anonymously before registering an account.
- Upon subscribing to our services, we may ask you to provide us with additional information about you such as your educational background, occupational status and field, marital status, personal interests, financial and credit information. We may require you to provide documentary evidence as specified by the applicable law, and these may be subject to change from time to time.
- Information that we collect about you and your device upon using our App after you grant us access permissions. Please note that this information cannot and will not be collected without user consent. This includes but is not limited to:
- device information including type of mobile, unique device identifiers (IMEI or serial number), device operating system and device’s location and time zone.
- mobile network information.
- current location information provided by GPS technology and other location services.
- Reading other apps data
- Information regarding details of transactions that you carry out through our App.
- Unique application numbers. When you install or uninstall a service containing a unique application number or when such a service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
- Like many websites and applications, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our App. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
We may collect certain information (log data), that your browser sends to us, automatically and store it in log files. Log data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), device name, operating system version, browser type or version, click stream data and the time and date of your visit and use of the Service, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. This information when used in combination with other collected information will provide better analysis and security.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- To be able to verify your identity and detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
- To personalize your site and App experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you, maintain and improve our services in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions and collect payments.
- To be able to build our algorithm system and credit models, and perform internal operations.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, new, events or other site or App feature.
- To be able to comply with applicable rules and regulations regarding KYC “Know Your Customer”, AML “Anti-Money Laundering” requirements and CFT (Combating the Finance of Terrorism).
How Do We Protect Customer and Visitor Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you use our App or access your Personal Information, we offer the use of a secure server through commercially acceptable means of protection. However, please note that there is no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of information by you to us is at your own risk. As effective as technology is, no security system is impenetrable
All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. By using the App, you confirm that you are responsible for the accuracy, completeness and validity of any Personal Information or any other data inserted by you and hence, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against any damage that may arise due to the insertion of such Personal Information or any other data, as the case may be.
Our services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Do We Use “Cookies”?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or application or their service provider transfers to your electronic device’s hard drive/memory through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the app’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You have the option to either accept or decline these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our services and may not have access to many features that make your App experience more efficient.
Do We Disclose or Share The Information We Collect To Outside Parties?
- We do not sell, trade, rent, lease or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Information unless we provide you with advance notice and except as described below.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We minimize the amount of Personal Information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purposes. We may share and disclose any Personal Information with the following recipients:
- We may disclose some or all of the collected information to any of our subsidiaries, our parent company and any of our parent company’s other subsidiaries and network partners.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to the App hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our App, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep the Personal Information confidential.
- If applicable, we may disclose some or all of the financial data we collect from you to connect to mobile wallet providers, insurance companies, credit bureaus, consumer financing companies or other financial institutions.
- We may disclose your Personal Information when we believe that the disclosure is appropriate to comply with the applicable law, enforce our App policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety such as releasing the information to any local or international law enforcement or governmental agencies in order to assist in the detection, prevention and investigation of criminal activities, fraud, or otherwise.
- We may disclose your Personal Data with third-party service providers under contract with us that help us with our business operations, such as transaction processing, fraud prevention, and marketing. Please note that in such cases we will only share a minimized amount of data of what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purposes.
How Long Will We Be Retaining the Personal Information We Collect?
We will retain your Personal Information until you cancel your account in the App.
Third Party Service Providers
We may employ and/or assign third-party service providers (“Service Providers”) and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our services;
- To provide the services or customer support on our behalf;
- To perform service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our services are used.
Your Personal Information will automatically be deleted from the Service Providers’ devices after your use of the service.
It is possible that the Service Providers may be able to keep your data by any means. We are not responsible for this kind of data storage and not liable for any misuse of your Personal Information by the Service Providers upon completion of the service provided.
Third Party Links
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Unsubscribe from E-Mail Database
For email subscription, we follow the opt in and out policy. If you would like to stop receiving emails from PAYMINT, please click unsubscribe included in every e-mail.
How to Contact Us?
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy and security. If would like to update, modify, opt-out or remove your details please contact us at: +201550089053 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our App.
Your Acknowledgement and Consent
- You also represent that we have the right to share all the information you have provided to us and to give us the right to use and share the information with the Service Providers.